Sunday, February 3, 2013

How Can I Help?


This is a question I am asked quite a lot and I LOVE when people ask! I love that you want to help me help my sweet Ugandan friends.
Below is just a small list of ideas that are needs in Uganda. I say small because the need is so great. I have gotten the list down to necessities. If you would like to help/donate please email me at princessblogs@yahoo.com

Thank you for being willing!

Baby Needs

  • Formula [any kind; soy, regular, newborn, etc]
  • Diapers [All sizes. Bigger sizes, too!]
  • Wipes [please, please, please]
  • Creams, Ointments, etc
  • Medicines [Baby anything] 
  • Onesies, Sleepers, etc
General Needs 
  • Clothing [T-shirts, basketball shorts, socks, etc]
  • Medical supplies
    • Peroxide
    • Band-aids
    • Ointments, etc
  • Shoes [any size]
  • Coloring books & Crayons
  • Vitamins
  • School Supplies
    • Notebooks
    • Pencils/Colored Pencils/Crayons
    • School books [How to write, kids books, etc]
Basically, anything you would like to give..Please contact me! If you do not want to go buy things money is also a wonderful thing to give. I would love to rock Uganda with some amazing donations and let these precious children [many are orphans] know how LOVED they are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment