Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Questions on Questions



lately I have been overwhelmed with questions about Africa and my announcement. saying I didn't really give many details, it's very expected.


here is my [best] attempt to answer just some of them so y'all can have a better understanding; :)


when are you going? 
-right now I am planning on leaving in July of 2014. It's tentative and until I book my ticket could change, but that is the plan.

where will you be? 
-Jinja, Uganda

how will you serve? 
-i will be working as a volunteer at ekisa. so so excited about this. they are an amazing organization. God has also been making ways for me to be able to work with many more groups and orphanages. my goal is to be Jesus to everyone i meet. i want Him to use me to the fullest.

for how long?
-i will be there for six months consecutively. i will then return to the states to decide about college or returning, depending on where God is leading me. 

why?
-please see my lovely tab above called why uganda. it does a much better job than i could do in this post. 

are you going with anyone? 
-me, myself, and i. my mom or dad will probably travel with me to move me in, but then i will be by my lonesome. thankful i have many wonderful, precious friends that are already living there that cannot wait for my arrival. [have i mentioned i was blessed?]

will you be posting anywhere? 
-i'll be posting basically everywhere. i have some cute little links on my sidebar that will show you the way. followers make my heart oh-so-happy so, feel free to follow me on instagram, Facebook, twitter, & of course my blog. 

can we help you? 
-um, ABSOLUTELY. soon and very soon i will be revealing my tshirt design. i am going to be sending out letters. i would love donations of any kind. i am selling uganda jewelry and bags. 
if you wanna do something, please contact me.
i have many things i need to take for donations. 
above all money needs, prayer is so much more important. please continue to lift me up in the coming days. so. much. to. do. 

well, that covers the basics.
i cannot thank you all enough for your prayers. i feel i am in the center of God's will right now. it is getting stressful and i get worried, but i am thankful for the One who went before me and knows all the days ordained for me.

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style” 

No comments:

Post a Comment