Friday, March 9, 2012

almost there.


so much to do in such little time.
basically, this blog is my journey as i wait and journey to my heart, Uganda.
it has been a dream in the making for about 6 years now. 
i cannot wait to see where God leads me through this, but i am thrilled to watch. 
the name of my blog ashton in africa is basically what the title states. it is a journal of my journeys to uganda. I know that this won't be the last time i'm in this beautiful land. My favorite word in Luganda {native tongue of Uganda} would be, Ekisa, meaning grace which is so fitting for a messy person like me. grace has a great meaning to me. i live in His grace. i NEED His grace, because without it i would be more of a mess than i am now. 
his grace is sufficient for my strength is made in perfect weakness.
thank you for your prayers and love.
to god be the glory
kwagala {love} to y'all

-ashton


No comments:

Post a Comment