Wednesday, March 5, 2014

seek. love. walk.

one of my favorite verses is seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God [micah 6:8] 

i love everything about it. and quite frequently say "seek. love. walk." 


a few months ago the lovely jennifer and i began plotting for a tshirt to help raise funds for my move to uganda. i knew i wanted simple, yet powerful. 

i do a lot of sketching and actually sketched out a map of the world one day [the one on the shirt]. i showed it to jennifer, she worked her magic and my uganda shirt was born. 

the front of the shirt boldly states "seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God" 
that is how i want to serve, justly, mercifully, and humbly.  

100% of the proceeds of this shirt go to helping me serve the people of Uganda and enable me to live out the calling God has placed on my life. 

the shirts are $15 each [they are unisex] and you can order them at underthecarolinamoon.com 

i have been overwhelmed by the support and love i've received since my announcement and am continually thankful. 


you can find me on social media, too
instagram: @ashtonbry
Facebook: Facebook.com/ashtonbry

No comments:

Post a Comment